about ♡ archives ♡ tags ♡ 👣 ♡
about


secrets left unspoken is a collection of my random thoughts i had left unsaid. it’s where i can write all my feelings and emotions but never even speaks about it. this serves as my escape from this world where no one to talk to and no one to hold on to. this is the place where i can be ME as ME without hesitations. this is a peek in to the world as i see it.
WARNING: you may sometimes read death notes here.
thank you for visiting. please don't forget to leave your tags.

// 30 Oct 2017
14:05
"will you miss me when i'm gone?"
"will you cry when i'm sleeping inside the coffin 6-feet below the ground?"
"will you feel sorry for not cheering me up when i'm down?"
"will you regret rejecting me when i confessed to you one time?"
"will you?"
"or you'll just ignore me like what you did last time?"
"will just wear red showing rejoices insted of black?"
"will just laugh around the four-sided classroom reminiscing how dumb i am?"
full of questions in my mind. always thinking to cut the wrist until thick and red blood oozes or just put a rope around the neck that will serve as the necklace till the last breathe of mine. the thoughts in my mind is all about suiciding. why? cause this will just be the easy way to end this misery of mine. negative thoughts are slowly draining me. suicidal thoughts are making me alive.
please, ask me if i'm okay. ask me. not just one time but most of the time. why? coz' i'll just answer you ,"yes, i'm fine." with a smile but if you keep on asking me, i'll not hesitate to tell what's really bothering me. so please? ask me. a companion is all i need. a friend to listen and talk to. a friend that will help me overcome this disease. not a fake friend to down me. help me realise my worth, not realise i’m a failure.



source: facebook