about ♡ archives ♡ tags ♡ 👣 ♡
about


secrets left unspoken is a collection of my random thoughts i had left unsaid. it’s where i can write all my feelings and emotions but never even speaks about it. this serves as my escape from this world where no one to talk to and no one to hold on to. this is the place where i can be ME as ME without hesitations. this is a peek in to the world as i see it.
WARNING: you may sometimes read death notes here.
thank you for visiting. please don't forget to leave your tags.

// 22 Dec 2016
11:47
i remember nights of me crying and wondering how i would live without certain people. i remember screaming and feeling empty and being angry. i wondered how i would ever do without those people... i have spent so much time re wiring my brain, my heart. i used to be co dependent, now i am too independent. now i struggle with not feeling the need to need anyone. sometimes idk what's worse. i feel disconnected on dates, when i talk to people. i feel like i'm waiting for a fire to burn me alive, i feel like i'm going to wait forever. but i will. i will just to burn alive again. just to be melted into the person i used to be...

before my heart was tainted and jaded.