about ♡ archives ♡ tags ♡ 👣 ♡
about


secrets left unspoken is a collection of my random thoughts i had left unsaid. it’s where i can write all my feelings and emotions but never even speaks about it. this serves as my escape from this world where no one to talk to and no one to hold on to. this is the place where i can be ME as ME without hesitations. this is a peek in to the world as i see it.
WARNING: you may sometimes read death notes here.
thank you for visiting. please don't forget to leave your tags.

love, love, love... // 28 Aug 2016
11:47
love.
love.
love.

i have heard of such word. i have felt such feeling yet i still haven’t met that person who feels the same way about me.

he is out there. i know in my heart that he is. i just don’t know exactly when he will come...

someone told me i have high standards when it comes to finding that person. actually, im not that hard to please.. it’s just that i look like i have expectations.

i am not looking for mr. perfect. he does not exist. nor does mr. right. they are just a pigment of our imagination.

i'm looking for someone who can understand these mood swings of mine, someone i can laugh with, argue with, share corny jokes, someone i can run to and just be there to listen to me. someone i can hate in the morning and still the same person who will love me at night. someone i can touch and can hold me.. someone... somebody..!

to you whom i am yet to meet:

i love you.
i struggle everyday. i don’t always win. i don’t always come out victorious.
i get weak.. but just know that i love you.
one day, i will win. and maybe by then you’re right here with me...

i will continue to wait.