about ♡ archives ♡ tags ♡ 👣 ♡
about


secrets left unspoken is a collection of my random thoughts i had left unsaid. it’s where i can write all my feelings and emotions but never even speaks about it. this serves as my escape from this world where no one to talk to and no one to hold on to. this is the place where i can be ME as ME without hesitations. this is a peek in to the world as i see it.
WARNING: you may sometimes read death notes here.
thank you for visiting. please don't forget to leave your tags.

// 26 Jul 2016
14:56
i admit i'm still battling over this. i'm afraid other people to see my flaws, my mistakes and my imperfections. i'm always worrying what other people think about me all the time. i'm hiding what really is the truth about me. who i am, where i came from and what i have been. that’s also the reason why i created this blog. to express who am i here. i write here but no one reads it, no one will ever know and no one will care.

just hoping one day i will wake up without a mask and face everybody as me.