about ♡ archives ♡ tags ♡ 👣 ♡
about


secrets left unspoken is a collection of my random thoughts i had left unsaid. it’s where i can write all my feelings and emotions but never even speaks about it. this serves as my escape from this world where no one to talk to and no one to hold on to. this is the place where i can be ME as ME without hesitations. this is a peek in to the world as i see it.
WARNING: you may sometimes read death notes here.
thank you for visiting. please don't forget to leave your tags.

// 9 Jul 2016
11:00
call this an assumption but when you feel that you should stop over thinking and overreacting on things that doesn’t matter then you know you can move forward with a true understanding of what would be best.

i admit i’ve been struggling leaving in the past, judging and lurking around on other people’s lives via the internet but now this is the right time that i have to face my fears and let go of my inhibitions. i’ve already seen the inherent lack of truth in my beliefs before and i shouldn’t over-think things that are based only on my predictions and assumptions. i can’t even imagine how boring, stressful and tiring my life was. i should be doing better than this. i should be discovering what i really want, how to be happy, not just content and i deserve that. i can’t change the past but i can change what happens from now on.

i am so thankful that it’s not too late for me to realize all this.