about ♡ archives ♡ tags ♡ 👣 ♡
about


secrets left unspoken is a collection of my random thoughts i had left unsaid. it’s where i can write all my feelings and emotions but never even speaks about it. this serves as my escape from this world where no one to talk to and no one to hold on to. this is the place where i can be ME as ME without hesitations. this is a peek in to the world as i see it.
WARNING: you may sometimes read death notes here.
thank you for visiting. please don't forget to leave your tags.

✘ // 11 Mar 2016
11:56
He had played a great part in my life ever since. After all that happens to us, it’s really worth letting go of him. When he decided to pursue his vocation, I admit it’s not easy breaking up with him but staying in our relationship kept hurting us both. Separating ways helps us to become strong and more mature to face what we chose for us. Yes, we both face relationship that is full of frustrations but still our love grows and we learn to let go each other unselfishly. Now, we seldom talk but I’m glad seeing what’s his vocation made to him right now. I can’t believe someone like him who used to be witty, talkative and always playing around grown emotionally and spiritually like that. I just hope and pray he will be guided towards his journey and totally become a true servant. It will be my honor being one of his inspirations if he will succeed. For now, what matters is we both settled everything between us and managed our own way of preserving our friendship. 

You know who you are and thank you for the prayers.